Pennsylvania Truck Insurance | Commercial Quotes | Business Auto Policies
>Obtaining good Pennsylvania Truck Insurance is easy. We have several companies offering coverage in PA. Heck we even bind the same day in most cases
Our Pennsylvania Truck Insurance and commercial specialists will guide you through the process including helping you save money, learn coverage’s and easily compare the best rates from available commercial trucking insurance companies offering transportation insurance in Pennsylvania. We also insure new venture trucking operations every day.
Our Pennsylvania commercial truck insurance companies do filings for you so you are free to get out on the road making a living. They also offer general liability to cover other aspects of your big rig transportation business.
Get Pennsylvania Truck Insurance – Commercial Quotes – Business Auto Policies Free Quote Now!
Pennsylvania commercial truck insurance quotes, locate good truck insurance including Motor Truck Cargo, Trailer Interchange & Physical Damage Coverage and get your policy issued today (855) 826-0321. If you have all of your information click over to our full truck insurance quote form.
We have Pennsylvania truck insurance for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks and Pennsylvania new ventures, high risk truckers including:
- Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers Accepted
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers O.K
- We insure many types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks contractor vehicles and more
- Pennsylvania New Ventures are OK!
- Owner Operators and Small to Large National Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers. O.K
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers O.K (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Brokerage Bonds / Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
Truck Insurance Quotes for Pennsylvania: How Our Mobile Friendly Commercial Truck Insurance Agency Helps Owner Operators to Fleets Save Money
Are you an owner operator in Pennsylvania looking for lower insurance rates on your big rig semi, box truck, route delivery, or other commercial truck? Do you own a fleet and need help getting the FMCSA filing submitted? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Our mobile friendly commercial truck insurance agency is here to help you save money and make sure your fleet is properly insured.
At our mobile friendly commercial truck insurance agency, we understand the importance of finding the right insurance policy for your business. That’s why we specialize in finding the best coverage and rates for Pennsylvania truckers. We’re here to help you get the coverage you need at the most competitive rates.
When you come to us for a quote, we’ll work hard to find the best rates for you. We’ll also make sure that you get the coverage that’s right for your business. We know that each business is unique and has its own needs. That’s why we make sure to design a policy that meets those needs.
We offer a variety of coverage options for Pennsylvania truckers, including:
• Liability coverage
• Cargo coverage
• Physical damage coverage
• Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
• Non-trucking liability coverage
• Bobtail coverage
• Occupational accident coverage
• Medical Payments coverage
• And more
We also offer FMCSA filings for fleets. This helps make sure that you’re in compliance with federal regulations. We understand how important it is to make sure that your fleet is properly insured and that the FMCSA filings are submitted in a timely manner. We’ll make sure that your business is up to date with the latest requirements.
When it comes to getting truck insurance quotes for Pennsylvania, you want to make sure you’re getting the best rates. That’s why we make sure to get quotes from multiple carriers. This helps ensure that you’re getting the most competitive rates. We’ll also make sure to compare the different coverage options so you can make an informed decision.
At our mobile friendly commercial truck insurance agency, we understand that you want to save money on your insurance rates. That’s why we work hard to find the best rates and coverage for you. We also make sure to provide you with excellent customer service. We’ll answer any questions you have and make sure that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
If you’re looking for lower insurance rates and FMCSA filings for your Pennsylvania truck, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll work hard to find the best rates and coverage for you. We understand the importance of saving money on your insurance rates and making sure your fleet is properly insured. Let us help you get the coverage you need and save money in the process.
“PA Commercial motor vehicle.” A motor vehicle or combination designed or used to transport passengers or property:
(1) if the vehicle has a gross vehicle weight rating or gross vehicle weight of 26,001 or more pounds or such lesser rating as the department shall adopt under the provisions of section 6103(c) (relating to promulgation of rules and regulations by department), as determined by Federal regulation and published by the department as a notice in the Pennsylvania Bulletin;
(1.1) if the vehicle has a gross combination weight rating or gross combination weight of 26,001 pounds or more, whichever is greater, inclusive of a towed unit with a gross vehicle weight rating or gross vehicle weight of more than 10,000 pounds, whichever is greater;
(2) if the vehicle is designed to transport 16 or more passengers, including the driver;
(3) if the vehicle is a school bus; or
(4) if the vehicle is transporting hazardous materials and is required to be placarded in accordance with department regulations.
The term does not include an antique or classic motor vehicle, or an implement of husbandry, or any motor home or recreational trailer operated solely for personal use, or motorized construction equipment, including, but not limited to, motorscrapers, backhoes, motorgraders, compactors, excavators, tractors, trenchers and bulldozers.
“Controlled substance.” Any substance so defined or classified under:
(1) The act of April 14, 1972 (P.L.233, No.64), known as The Controlled Substance, Drug, Device and Cosmetic Act.
(2) Section 102(6) of the Controlled Substance Act (Public Law 91-513, 21 U.S.C. § 802(6)).
(3) Schedules I through V of 21 CFR Part 1308.
(4) Any revisions to paragraphs (2) or (3) which are published by the Department of Transportation as notices in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
§ 1609.2. Medical certification.
(a) Requirements.–An individual who certifies that the individual operates or expects to operate a commercial motor vehicle in nonexcepted interstate commerce or nonexcepted intrastate commerce shall provide the department with an original or photographic copy of a medical examiner’s certificate prepared by a medical examiner. The medical examiner’s certificate shall be valid for up to two years from the date of the medical examination.
(b) Maintaining certification.–A CDL holder who certifies intent to operate a commercial motor vehicle in nonexcepted interstate commerce or nonexcepted intrastate commerce shall provide the department with an original or copy of a subsequently issued medical examiner’s certificate.
(c) Noncompliance with medical requirements.–
(1) This subsection applies in the following circumstances:
(i) Upon the expiration of a medical certification or a medical variance issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or the department.
(ii) If the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration notifies the department that a medical variance was rescinded.
(2) If this subsection applies, the department shall notify a nonexcepted commercial driver that the driver is no longer in conformance with the medical certification requirements and that the CDL designation will be removed from the driver’s license unless the driver:
(i) submits a current medical certificate or medical variance; or
(ii) changes the self-certification to driving only in excepted interstate commerce or excepted intrastate commerce.
(Jan. 27, 2012, P.L.1, No.1, eff. imd.)
In Pennsylvania we proudly sell and service Progressive Pennsylvania Truck Insurance, National Indemnity Truck Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Truck Insurance and several other companies.