We offer affordable Commercial Truck Insurance for owner operators to large fleets.
Our commercial truck insurance agents and brokers will guide you through the process including helping you save money, learn coverage’s and easily compare the best costs and rates from a list of commercial trucking insurance companies offering transportation insurance in your state.
Our commercial truck insurance companies do filings for you so you are free to get out on the road making a living, even insuring New Venture Trucking operations. They may also offer general liability to cover other aspects of your commercial trucking or transportation business.
For-hire truckers are more than drivers—they’re business owners. And they spend their life on the road. Whether you are an owner operator, driver/s operating company-owned vehicles, or any other trucker for hire, we’ll help you keep your business running strong with our For-Hire Transportation Insurance Program. From Big Rig Non-Trucking Liability to Physical Damage and more, we offer the key commercial coverage’s needed to protect you no matter where you run, local to long haul or anywhere in-between.
Get the best commercial Truck Insurance quotes now! Start a quick request to locate, compare coverage and buy your best policy.
Quickly submit for Commercial Trucking Insurance Quotes – Big Rig Semi’s – Tractor Trailers – Straight – Box Trucks – Wreckers – Business Auto Policies – New Ventures and more in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN or VA (877) 294-0741
If your business is located in any other state please use our quality partners below.
Get easy fast Commercial Truck Insurance quotes now! Start a quick request to locate, compare coverage and buy your best policy exactly when you need it. We offer the highest quality truck insurance policies from top US companies because that is what you deserve for your company to be successful transporting goods.
If you are a New Venture or Startup trucking operation and need to register for a DOT # click here to get signed up.
We have commercial truck insurance for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks and other commercial truckers insurance including New Ventures / Startups:
- Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers Accepted
- We insure many types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks, contractor vehicles and more
- Owner Operators and Small Fleets to Large National Fleets
- Motor Truck Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers. O.K
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Palletized Goods, Dry Van, Aggregate)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers O.K (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Truck Tilt bed
- High Risk Truck Insurance Available
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance / Physical Damage Protections
We will help you learn what items are needed for coverage when talking with our full service trucking insurance agents. We will help you find the right coverage and the savings you need to stay operational. We have been offering competent insurance advice and services since 1986.
Below is the classification used initially to determine what type of vehicle or trucking operation is needing to be insured.
•Light Truck – Trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,000 pounds or less
• Medium Truck – GVW between 10,001 – 20,000 pounds
• Heavy Truck – GVW between 20,001 – 45,000 pounds
• Extra Heavy Truck – GVW 45,000 pounds or more
• Truck Tractor – A motor vehicle for carrying commodities or material and equipped with a fifth wheel coupling device for semi trailers.
• Heavy Truck Tractors – GVW 45,000 pounds or less
• Extra Heavy Truck Tractor – GVW 45,001or more
• Semi Trailer – A trailer equipped with a fifty wheel coupling device for use with a truck tractor, with load capacity of over 2,000
• Trailer – Any type trailer other than semi trailer with load limit over 2,000 pounds
• Service or utility trailer – Trailer including semi trailer with load capacity of 2,000 pounds or less
And then the trucks listed above fall into one of the categories below that define what the truck is being used for on a daily basis.
• Service – Used to transport insureds personal tools to and from job sites
• Retail – Used to pick up property from, or deliver property to individuals households
• Commercial – Used for transporting property, other than those defined as service or retail
HOURS OF SERVICE
On June 1, 2020, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) published the Hours of Service final
rule that revises the HOS regulations in 49 CFR Part 395, which prescribe driving limits for commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers. The rule includes four changes designed to offer drivers greater flexibility, while maintaining the highest safety standards on our Nation’s roads, and was developed based on extensive public and industry input. Read more and get full details here.
Truck Industry Regulator – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration MC-RS1200 New Jersey Ave. SE Washington, DC 20590. Phone: 800-832-5660
[schema type=”product” url=”https://truckinsurance.mobi/” name=”Commercial Truck Insurance Policies” description=”Highest quality truck insurance policies from top US companies.” single_rating=”4.98″ agg_rating=”114″ condition=”New” ]