We offer Commercial Truck Insurance for owner operators to large national fleets.
Our commercial truck insurance agents will guide you through the process including helping you save money, learn coverage’s and easily compare the best costs and rates from a list of commercial trucking insurance companies offering transportation insurance in your state.
Our commercial truck insurance companies do filings for you so you are free to get out on the road making a living, even insuring New Ventures. They also offer general liability to cover other aspects of your big rig transportation business.
Get the best commercial Truck Insurance quotes now! Start a quick request to locate, compare coverage and buy your best policy.
Quickly submit for Commercial Trucking Insurance Quotes – Semi’s – Tractor Trailers – Straight – Box Trucks – Wreckers – Business Auto Policies – New Ventures and more.
If you are a New Ventures and need to register for a DOT # click here to get signed up.
We have commercial truck insurance for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks and commercial truckers insurance including New Ventures:
- Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers Accepted
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers O.K
- We insure many types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks contractor vehicles and more
- Owner Operators and Small Fleets to Large National Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers. O.K
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers O.K (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Brokerage Bonds / Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
We will help you learn what items are needed for coverage when talking with our full service trucking insurance agents. We will help you find the coverage needed and the savings you need to stay operational. Offering competent insurance advice and services since 1986.
Below is the classification used initially to determine what type of vehicle or trucking operation is needing to be insured.
•Light Truck – Trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,000 pounds
• Medium Truck – GVW between 10,001 – 20,000 pounds
• Heavy Truck – GVW between 20,001 – 45,000 pounds
• Extra Heavy Truck – GVW 45,000 pounds or more
• Truck Tractor – A motor vehicle for carrying commodities or material and
equipped with a fifth wheel coupling device for semi trailers.
• Heavy Truck Tractors – GVW 45,000 pounds or less
• Extra Heavy Truck Tractor – GVW 45,001or more
• Semi Trailer – A trailer equipped with a fifty wheel coupling device for use
with a truck tractor, with load capacity of over 2,000
• Trailer – Any type trailer other than semi trailer with load limit over 2,000
• Service or utility trailer – Trailer including semi trailer with load capacity of
2,000 pounds or less
And then the trucks listed above fall into one of the categories below that define what the truck is being used for on a daily basis.
• Service – Used to transport insureds personal tools to and from job sites
• Retail – Used to pick up property from, or deliver property to individuals
• Commercial – Used for transporting property, other than those defined as
service or retail
Truck Industry Regulator – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration MC-RS1200 New Jersey Ave. SE Washington, DC 20590. Phone: 800-832-5660