Broker Assisted Semi Truck Insurance Quotes No Broker Fees
Our transportation and commercial truck insurance specialists will be glad to help you now (855) 826-0321.
Contact us by phone for truck insurance fast quotes or use the easy quick form below (855) 826-0321. If you have all of your information click over to our full truck insurance quote form. Fast help available now in AL,AR,DE,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,KY,MD,ME,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN,TX and VA.
Here is an info-graphic of our most commonly insured vehicles in the heavy to extra heavy weight range.
Everyday we insure one or more of the following commercial truck types. Usually with same day quote and bind! If you any type of bond for your brokerage or freight forwarder operation please visit our bond search and bind facility located here BOND SEARCH
Factor your early loads to get paid faster.
•Cement and pump trucks
•Refrigerated box trucks
•Stake body trucks
•Express delivery truck
•Pickup trucks with standard or commercial beds
•Big Rig Truck Tractors/ Semi’s and trailers
•Auto hauler trailers
•Bottom dump trailers
•Bulk commodity trailers
•Big Rig Dry freight trailers
Most Popular Commercial Big Rig Trucking Coverage’s
Auto Liability (Mandated by those with a DOT or MC #)
Motor Truck Cargo Coverage
Commercial General Liability
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Blanket Lessee Coverage
Below is the classification used initially to determine what type of vehicle or trucking operation is needing to be insured.
•Light Truck – Trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,000 pounds
• Medium Truck – GVW between 10,001 – 20,000 pounds
• Heavy Truck – GVW between 20,001 – 45,000 pounds
• Extra Heavy Truck – GVW 45,000 pounds or more
• Truck Tractor – A motor vehicle for carrying commodities or material and
equipped with a fifth wheel coupling device for semi trailers.
• Heavy Truck Tractors – GVW 45,000 pounds or less
• Extra Heavy Truck Tractor – GVW 45,001or more
• Semi Trailer – A trailer equipped with a fifty wheel coupling device for use
with a truck tractor, with load capacity of over 2,000
• Trailer – Any type trailer other than semi trailer with load limit over 2,000
• Service or utility trailer – Trailer including semi trailer with load capacity of
2,000 pounds or less
And then the commercial trucks listed above fall into one of the categories below that define what the truck is being used for on a daily basis.
• Service – Used to transport insured’s personal tools to and from job sites
• Retail – Used to pick up property from, or deliver property to individuals
• Commercial – Used for transporting property, other than those defined as
service or retail
We proudly sell and service Progressive Truck Insurance, National Indemnity Truck Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Truck Insurance and several other companies.
• Symbol 1 – Any auto, don’t have to schedule them. Covers any auto as long
as the insured is using it.
• Symbol 2 – Any owned auto. Covers only autos that the insured owns.
Includes autos you acquire ownership of after the policy begins.
• Symbol 3 – Owned private passengers autos only. Covers private passenger
autos. Includes autos you acquire after the policy begins.
• Symbol 4 – Owned autos other than private passenger autos only. Covers only
those autos you own that are not private passenger and for liability for trailers
you don’t own while attached to power units you own. Includes those autos
not of the private passenger type you acquire after the policy begins.
• Symbol 5 – Owned autos. Subject to No Fault State.
• Symbol 6 – Owned autos. Subject to Compulsory Uninsured Motorist Law.
Form you attach when the state requires and insured can not reject uninsured
motorist coverage. It includes autos you acquire during the policy period after
the policy begins.
• Symbol 7 – Specifically described autos. Covers only described autos.
Coverage follows power unit. Non owned trailers have liability with this form.
• Symbol 8 – Hired Auto Only. Covers auto you lease, hire, rent or borrow.
This does not include any auto you lease, hire, rent or borrow from any of your
employees, partners or members, etc.
• Symbol 9 – Non-Owned Autos Only – Coverage auto you do not own, lease,
hire, rent or borrow that are used in connection with your business. Includes
auto owned by your employees, partners, members, etc.
Affordable Insurance Big Rigs, Dumps, Box, Pickups and more|