Our transportation and commercial truck insurance specialists will be glad to help you if you now.
Here is an info-graphic of our most commonly insured vehicles in the heavy to extra heavy weight range.
Everyday we insure one or more of the following commercial truck types in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN or VA. Usually with same day quote and bind!
•Cement and pump trucks
•Refrigerated box trucks
•Stake body trucks
•Express delivery truck
•Pickup trucks with standard or commercial beds
•Big Rig Truck Tractors/ Semi’s and trailers
•Auto hauler trailers
•Bottom dump trailers
•Bulk commodity trailers
•Big Rig Dry freight trailers
Most Popular Commercial Big Rig Trucking Coverage’s
Auto Liability (Mandated by those with a DOT or MC #)
Motor Truck Cargo Coverage
Commercial General Liability
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Blanket Lessee Coverage
Below is the classification used initially to determine what type of vehicle or trucking operation is needing to be insured.
•Light Truck – Trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,000 pounds
• Medium Truck – GVW between 10,001 – 20,000 pounds
• Heavy Truck – GVW between 20,001 – 45,000 pounds
• Extra Heavy Truck – GVW 45,000 pounds or more
• Truck Tractor – A motor vehicle for carrying commodities or material and
equipped with a fifth wheel coupling device for semi trailers.
• Heavy Truck Tractors – GVW 45,000 pounds or less
• Extra Heavy Truck Tractor – GVW 45,001or more
• Semi Trailer – A trailer equipped with a fifty wheel coupling device for use
with a truck tractor, with load capacity of over 2,000
• Trailer – Any type trailer other than semi trailer with load limit over 2,000
• Service or utility trailer – Trailer including semi trailer with load capacity of
2,000 pounds or less
And then the commercial trucks listed above fall into one of the categories below that define what the truck is being used for on a daily basis.
• Service – Used to transport insured’s personal tools to and from job sites
• Retail – Used to pick up property from, or deliver property to individuals
• Commercial – Used for transporting property, other than those defined as
service or retail
We proudly sell and service Progressive Truck Insurance, National Indemnity Truck Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Truck Insurance and several other companies.
[schema type=”product” url=”http://truckinsurance.mobi/” name=”Commercial Truck Insurance” description=”Big Rig Truck Insurance, transportation and commercial auto insurance specialists (877) 294-0741.” manfu=”Commercial Truck Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Commercial Auto & Truck Insurance, National Indemnity and many other highly rated companies.” model=”Commercial truck Insurance” single_rating=”4.98″ agg_rating=”89″ condition=”New” ]