Obtaining good Georgia Truck Insurance is easy. We have several companies offering coverage in GA. Get started and save money 877-294-0741.
Our Georgia Truck Insurance and commercial specialists will guide you through the process including helping you save money, learn coverage’s and easily compare the best rates from available commercial trucking insurance companies offering transportation insurance in Georgia. We also insure Georgia new venture trucking operations.
Our GA commercial truck insurance companies do filings for you so you are free to get out on the road making a living. They also offer general liability to cover other aspects of your big rig transportation business.
Get a Georgia Truck Insurance| Commercial Quotes| Business Auto Policies Free Quote Now!
Georgia commercial truck insurance quotes, locate good truck insurance including Motor Truck Cargo, Trailer Interchange & Physical Damage Coverage (877) 294-0741. If you have all of your information click over to our full truck insurance quote form.
We have GA commercial truck insurance for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks, hotshot haulers and Georgia new ventures including:
- Georgia Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers Accepted
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers O.K
- We insure many types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Georgia Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks contractor vehicles and more
- Georgia New Ventures and startups are OK with us!
- Owner Operators and Small to Large National Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers. O.K
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers O.K (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Trucking Liability / Ohio Commercial Auto Insurance
Below is the classification used initially to determine what type of Georgia vehicle or Georgia trucking operation is needing to be insured.
•Light Truck – Trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,000 pounds
• Medium Truck – GVW between 10,001 – 20,000 pounds
• Heavy Truck – GVW between 20,001 – 45,000 pounds
• Extra Heavy Truck – GVW 45,000 pounds or more
• Truck Tractor – A motor vehicle for carrying commodities or material and
equipped with a fifth wheel coupling device for semi trailers.
• Heavy Truck Tractors – GVW 45,000 pounds or less
• Extra Heavy Truck Tractor – GVW 45,001or more
• Semi Trailer – A trailer equipped with a fifty wheel coupling device for use
with a truck tractor, with load capacity of over 2,000
• Trailer – Any type trailer other than semi trailer with load limit over 2,000
• Service or utility trailer – Trailer including semi trailer with load capacity of
2,000 pounds or less
And then the Georgia based trucks listed above fall into one of the categories below that define what the truck is being used for on a daily basis.
• Service – Used to transport insureds personal tools to and from job sites
• Retail – Used to pick up property from, or deliver property to individuals
• Commercial – Used for transporting property, other than those defined as
service or retail
We proudly sell and service Progressive Truck Insurance, National Indemnity Truck Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Truck Insurance and several other companies.